Thought for the day:

Thought for the day: Live an intentional life! You either live by design or default! You may as well design a life you desire!



Tuesday, October 23, 2007

SORRY, NO BABY STEPS!

So, I officially started my Hospice volunteer work today...with a bang. When God says to do something, he doesn't always ease you into it. I should know that by now, huh? I was assigned to 8 wonderful souls. I am excited but I have to admit that I am a bit anxious. Diagnosis could be anything from "aging", to cancer, to alzheimer's. I told God that I was open to whatever he wanted to do with this experience, he definitely heard that prayer. I have to remember that God will never plant me in a place where he has not equipped me to flourish. I know that in this process of blessing others, my life will, in turn be blessed and enriched in ways that I can't even begin to imagine. Keep me in your prayers and stay tuned.....

1 comment:

  1. hey, so glad you've returned and nice to "meet" you thru your pic too. have you been able to attend FHC, we typically go to the 10 service, if you are there, find me, I would love to you truly meet you. blessing jacq

    ReplyDelete

Reflections Please!