Thought for the day:

Thought for the day: Live an intentional life! You either live by design or default! You may as well design a life you desire!



Saturday, November 24, 2007

NEXT STOP NINEVEH

OK..OK... I am going to Nineveh! Well, not literally but I realize that I have been running from some things that God has been calling me to. Partially because they seemed too big for me or I did not feel like I was equipped for them. It's funny God can show you sign after sign or slowly inch you into something that he wills for your life and you still have doubts. Or at least I do. My faith walk is growing though and I am learning to trust God and take him at his word no matter what. I have had several people tell me that I am called to be an intercessor. They didn't know that it was confirmation because I had dreamed that there was this huge building with corridor after corridor and door after door. I was walking in and out of these doors praying for people. Now God is bringing this to pass through different situations and eventhough I know that this is the season for me to really embrace this and walk in it, it seems like such a huge responsibility, a little scary. The thing is, once I surrendered and said, OK God, I will do this...not in my might but by your Spirit, things began to manifest in other areas of my life. I recieved a job that I had been praying about, I am well on my way to debt freedom, I have seen spiritual growth in myself and others I have been praying for, and I am trusting God that in my continued obedience, there will be more manifestation. What is your Ninevah? Where is God calling you to? Jonah learned that you can go willingly or be thrown overboard in the storm. Either way, God will get His Glory out of you.

1 comment:

  1. this post is very timely for me. thank you. oh, the blessings of obedience have a ripple effect.

    ReplyDelete

Reflections Please!