Thought for the day:

Thought for the day: Live an intentional life! You either live by design or default! You may as well design a life you desire!



Saturday, November 24, 2007

THANKSGIVING

I am thankful for:
  • salvation
  • family
  • friends
  • shelter
  • food on my table
  • clothes on my back
  • education
  • clean water
  • the air I breathe
  • each breathe I take
  • Love (ability to give and receive)
  • Pastors (past and present)
  • books
  • music
  • laughter
  • smiles
  • for each new day
  • the smell of rain on pavement
  • having a job
  • being called to work with children
  • being a Hospice volunteer (puts a lot in perspective)
  • chocolate

The list can go on and on but most of all, I am thankful, that I still have a heart that is filled with an attitude of gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections Please!