Thought for the day:

Thought for the day: Live an intentional life! You either live by design or default! You may as well design a life you desire!



Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Delay Does Not Mean Denial

I have had many instances where things have been delayed in my life...I thought that they were supposed to happen a certain way or at a certain time but God had other plans.  Even if the plans were delayed for a day or a moment, often times, I was left confused or second guessing myself.  I have come to learn to take these situations as yields or detours instead of stop signs.  You see, I would still get to my destination but, there was something that God had to instill in me or weed out of me before I got there. For the most part, I have found that it is because those things would in some way hinder me from making it to my intended destination or would keep me from being able to enjoy and maintain my blessing when it was reached.  It is inevitable that life will have setbacks and disappointments.  The key is to understand that it does not make you any less of what you were before.  Actually, these situations should be looked at as opportunities to make YOU better.  God is trying to put a bounce back in your Spirit.  He wants to teach you to persevere with GRACE in the face of life's, setbacks, delays and detours.  Delayed does not mean denial.  It just means that your destiny is so great that you need a little more preparation.  PERSEVERE beautiful people. Your personality, your gift and simply put...YOU are essential to the world around you.   Bounce back, be you and keep it moving. 

~ As Always Be Beautifully Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections Please!