Thought for the day:

Thought for the day: Live an intentional life! You either live by design or default! You may as well design a life you desire!



Friday, June 11, 2010

Where Is Your Passion

I logged into Facebook today and a friend's status grabbed me. "WHERE IS YOUR PASSION". Not WHAT but WHERE. What implies an object. Where implies a destination. I realized that while I knew the object of my passion, I felt stuck because I was not moving toward the destination that the passion was trying to move me to. I was in this place called safe, when all the while, God is trying to move me toward a promised land. A land of joy, contentment, purpose and prosperity. I believe that we are all born with God given, God created gifts which are meant to stir us to gravitate toward the ultimate purpose that our creator created us to fulfil. So, if you feel like a slave in your Egypt or if you are like me and started on the exodus but have "pitched a tent" and become complacent in a place of "good enough", step out of FEAR and out on FAITH. Use your talents. Don't bury them. Allow what God has planted inside of you to ignite a flame that will illuminate the path to your promise.

~As Always Be Beautifully Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections Please!