Thought for the day:

Thought for the day: Live an intentional life! You either live by design or default! You may as well design a life you desire!



Monday, July 5, 2010

Independence Day

I truly enjoyed my Independence Day Weekend.  I took the opportunity to REST!  I not only rested physically but spiritually I (R)eleased (E)very (S)tressful (T)hing.  That is what true independence is.  Having peace no matter what the circumstance...being able to LIVE your life consistently, freely and with joy in the face of people, places, things or circumstances that try to hold or constrain you.   I have declared my life a "Drama/Negativity Free Zone" and am adopting an attitude of gratitude.  From the fruit of his mouth a man's stomach is filled; with the harvest from his lips he is satisfied.  The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat it's fruit. (Proverbs 18:20-21).  I choose to speak life into every situation...mine and those around me.  I will sow positive words, thoughts and energy so that the harvest will be one of beauty, bounty and abundance. What a wonderful world this would be if we all chose to do the same.  Choose/speak life and rest easy beautiful people.

~ As always be beautifully blessed!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections Please!