Thought for the day:

Thought for the day: Live an intentional life! You either live by design or default! You may as well design a life you desire!



Tuesday, July 6, 2010

UNTITLED

This is an untitled piece that came to me as I was letting go of some things in my past in order to move forward without fear into the future relationship that God is preparing for me!  Don't settle for good enough in your relationships.  Either make the choice to make your current relationship "Glorious" or release each other to find that glory. Our relationship with our mates should reflect God's love toward us...  It should bring out the best in us and inspire us to be better! Evaluate and Evolve.  Happiness is waiting!

Let me know you thoughts......

~ And As Always, Be Beautifully Blessed
UNTITLED

Excuse me if it sounds like I don’t comprehend the words of affection that you say


Cause “say” you didn’t mind me enough to comprehend my sound:

The inherent melody of my soul that causes my name to repeat play in your thoughts day and night without ceasing.

You hummed the tune claiming that it was your favorite but replaced the lyrics with what you Thought was right ….
and what you Thought you knew…
and what you Thought you heard

So….

The song that you swayed to had the right beat but ceased to be me

And now you wonder why our duet became solos….

It’s because I have taken my sheet music in search of one who will take the time to learn and appreciate the composition… who will play my rhythm with passion by sight and by ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections Please!