Thought for the day:

Thought for the day: Live an intentional life! You either live by design or default! You may as well design a life you desire!



Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Prayer In This Moment

Lord ~
I thank you for your grace that is never failing.  You have truly been a keeper today.  Lord, in the midst of confusion around me, help me to be quick to listen and slow to speak, both in the spirit and in the physical. I know there is purpose in the things that you are having me to do and say.  Lord, help me to be obedient to your leading.  I know that I have free will but Lord, Thy will be done.  I am a willing vessel.  Keep reminding me Lord that every moment of my life is not only mine but impacts those around me.  Even in the fleeting seconds of the day, help me to remain consistent and unwaivering.  Help me to refrain from the urge to prove myself, knowing that no matter the interpretation or the perception, I am who you say I am and through you I am justified.  Engulf me with the peace that surpasses all understanding.  Allow me to set the atmosphere to one of positivity and possibilities...and to change the situations around me to ones that edify all in the midst.  Lord, so many things in my life are shifting and changing now.  I am not sure where the path is leading but I am following the Spirit and trusting that I will without fail reach the promises that you have shown me.  Bless those around me Lord.  Meet every need, physical and spiritual.  Speak clearly to those who are longing to hear your voice and to those who want to believe...who used to believe but have been turned away by hurt and circumstance.  Give them peace and show yourself strong in their life so that there can be no doubt that your word is true...You will never leave us or forsake us.  Lord, again, I thank you for your Grace. You bless me every minute of everyday.  Allow that to be my dominate thought.  Allow that to be the thoughts of those that you move to read this prayer.  Breathe new life into them and their situation Lord.  Restore them, fill their lives with true love and genuine people who will remind them that they are fearfully and wonderfully made with purpose and power...people who will encourage them to become better and make their beautiful mark on the world around them.  Lead us all to lay our burdens at your feet this night and rest easy knowing that you have heard our prayers and you are faithful to answer them.  ~ AMEN!

~ As Always, Be Beautifully Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections Please!