Thought for the day:

Thought for the day: Live an intentional life! You either live by design or default! You may as well design a life you desire!



Monday, August 27, 2007

CALL TO WORSHIP

A few years ago, I was a Mary Kay consultant. Part of being successful was gathering referrals and making "cold" calls. These calls were for the purpose of introducing Mary Kay, setting up skin care classes and offering the opportunity to take advantage of the benefits of being part of the Mary Kay family. Responses ranged from great enthusiasm to dial tone, but in every case, the Mary Kay name was introduced and a seed was planted. So, I'm thinking....... A personal relationship with Jesus Christ is the most awesomely beneficial and life-changing thing that I could offer another person. Why not be as diligent in my Father's business as I was Mary Kay? Why not pray that the Holy Spirit "refer" people, daily, who need to know about the opportunity of salvation? Then, make it a priority to reach the people on my "list." Whether met with rejoicing or rejection, the name of Jesus will be introduced and the name planted. After all, doesn't everyone deserve a "call to worship"?

1 comment:

  1. "...have the Holy Spirt refer people..." I liked that...I liked that a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Reflections Please!