Thought for the day:

Thought for the day: Live an intentional life! You either live by design or default! You may as well design a life you desire!



Friday, August 31, 2007

WORD OF GOD SPEAK

I know that I haven't posted in a few days. August 29th marked a new year for me....and I am so thankful! My birthday gift to myself is to truly allow God to make ALL things new in my life this year! So, I have been taking some extra time reading my instruction manual (BIBLE). Right now, I'm finding myself at a loss for words, and the funny thing is, It's ok.


3 comments:

  1. happy birthday to you. how old are you now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU!!!!! I am officially 34 but noone ever believes me. Praise God for that, huh? Thanks again for the well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this...it is so beautiful. That is one of my favorite songs of all time!!!! Congrats on the start of all things new!

    ReplyDelete

Reflections Please!