Thought for the day:

Thought for the day: Live an intentional life! You either live by design or default! You may as well design a life you desire!



Friday, July 27, 2007

FUN FRIDAY!!!!!!

If you were a toy, what would you be? I think I'm like a Rubik's Cube. My personality has many colorful facets. I seem complex at first,but once you spend time with me, you find that while I can be a challenge, I am lots of fun to figure out!

Here are a few things you might not know about me (interesting or otherwise) to get you started:

  1. I adore musicals, plays and classic black & white movies.
    • Some of my favorites are: Imitation of Life (both versions), A Raisin In The Sun, Guess Who's Coming to Dinner and Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (original)
  2. Sections of the newspaper must be in alphabetical order before I read them. (I sometimes categorize my circulars, also. -- Yeah, I know....that's deep.)
  3. I secretly wish that I were a trained dancer
    • Somewhere in an alternate universe, in the galaxy far,far away known as the recesses of my imagination, I have skills that put Alvin Ailey to shame (LOL)
  4. Black & White photography and charcoal are my favorite mediums of art.
  5. I often mix beverages (non-alcoholic, please) to see what new and exciting flavor sensations I can concoct.
    • Fascination from my childhood. Sometimes it "ain't" pretty ...or tasty.
  6. After all of these years, I still can't discern when a man is subtly flirting with or interested in me --- Swoosh! I straight miss it every time, until someone brings it to my attention. Sad, i know.
  7. Books and Music are at the top of my list of life's little pleasures!
  8. I collect smooth writing and interesting pens.
  9. I will one day have a private Comprehensive Christian counseling & crisis center and a youth program.
  10. Je parle le français. J'ai étudié le français pendant quatre ans. C'est une belle langue mais, maintenant, je souhaite que j'étudie espagnol plutôt. Ce serait plus utile. Je veux prendre une classe espagnole bientôt.

1 comment:

  1. Ok All I can say about that video is JEEEEEEEEESUS! My God was tha on time.Oh yeah and did you say something about Spanish in your French? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Reflections Please!