Thought for the day:

Thought for the day: Live an intentional life! You either live by design or default! You may as well design a life you desire!



Monday, July 23, 2007

WILL YOU LEAVE ME HANGING

Will You Leave Me Hanging
written by the HOLY SPIRIT transcribed by LaShonda

Will you leave me hanging?
Hands suspended in the air
Tethered and nailed...in one position held
Wondering why I seem dead to you
Unspeaking, Unmoving
Buried under your issues, your problems looming
Instead of leaving then in the tomb
Like the shroud that tried to hold but could not consume
The POWER my father gave
To ressurrect from the grave
My Spirit , your situation, your soul, your life
I AM- THE LIVING CHRIST
You went down- buried with me
But forgot to come up
Drowning in the water that symbolized the cleansing of your cup
Denying the power ot transform your life
I got up - yet you don't recognize
THE LIVING CHRIST
The wind is blowing.... Mighty, Rushing
Do you feel it?
Will you sit back and say nice breeze or
Be filled with my Spirit
Bask in my glory, operate in my might
Open your mouth, Say my name
Put 10,000 to flight
Walk as I do, talk as I do
Is my D.N.A really in you?
Deliverance, Anointing....Now
Or do you Deny Authority?
Leaving me hanging
Hands Suspended in the air
Tethered and nailed...in one position held.

1 comment:

  1. Simply awesome! This should be put in print with your other work! I plan to get a signed copy of your book when you publish it!

    Derek

    ReplyDelete

Reflections Please!