Thought for the day:

Thought for the day: Live an intentional life! You either live by design or default! You may as well design a life you desire!



Tuesday, July 24, 2007

WHAT ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS!

I woke up this morning thinking about how blessed I am to have my circle of friends! Then I thought, you know I do a good job when it comes to my friendships but I want to and know that I can do better. I often say, I wish that I had this or that in my friendships and relationships. The Holy Spirit said "Here's the key: SOW THE SEEDS AND PRAY!" If I want friends for instance that celebrate the milestones in my life, I have to make an effort to celebrate theirs!...(Preferably on time but some of you know that I am notorious for belated! Pray for deliverence...LOL). If I want them to nurture my dreams and the visions that God has placed in my heart, I have to first know theirs and then actively support them. Well, you get the idea. So, today, I purpose to treasure my friendships all the more, plant new seeds and watch our relationships grow to new heights.... So, here's to my inner circle...
  • KG - Thank you for pulling me out of my shell and allowing me to release my comedic and crazy side. I will not go back into that box. For being there to lift me up in prayer and pulling me to new heights in my spiritual walk. For allowing me to vent about my life and always understanding in the spirit what I am going through and where I am coming from...STOP STALKING ME!!!! (LOL) I am so blessed that you were dragged into my life. (LOL) Sorry, no exchanges or returns....As Is only! Love You!
  • Pooh- Thank you for being a friend and pulling me in when I felt isolated by so many others. Thank you for encouraging me to go for everything that God has purposed for my life. You challenge me and that is a good thing. You are an Awesome woman of God. A little militant and zealous...but those are good traits (LOL). I have learned a lot from you. Can't wait to see the vision come to pass. Love you little sis!
  • Thumper - It has been an interesting ride to say the least. I would not change it or trade it for anything. You have become one of my very best friends. Thank you for always being honest with me...It has helped me to grow in so many ways. You are a GOOD man. I am proud of all that you have allowed God to do in your life. Through you God has shown me how to be grateful in every circumstance and to trust God to deliver no matter what the natural looks like. You my friend have taught me stength. The wife that you find will be a good thing and blessed indeed. Love You!
  • The Blessed One - Thank you for reminding me that I am "Beautiful" even when I don't always feel like I am. Thank you for your prayers! Our relationship has taught me to allow Christ to be strong in my vulnerability. You are an awesome Man of God. I know that your life has great purpose! Remember that you are chosen of God to be here. Why else would Satan be after your life at such a young age. I am thankful that you are in my life. 8 yrs and counting. Let's fight for this with our prayers... I Love YOU!!!! Did you hear it in your spirit????
  • SORORS of ZphiB and Sisters in Christ: I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! No matter how I unconsciously push you away, you love me anyway. I will do better. Faith: I love your Spirit! You are beautiful inside & out! Lil Bit: You are my heart. I know I don't talk to you or keep in touch like I should. Trying to wade through my own issues. I love your straight forwardness and your love for people and life. OH..and your great hair!!! DSmits: Thank you for always thinking about me and checking up on me. I love your Perserverence and that HUGE heart of yours. Keep letting God have his way! I am proud of YOU! Tricey: I talk to you least now (gotta change that), but I think underneath it all we are still the most alike. Thank you for encouraging me and being you no matter what the circumstance. I am blessed to have all of you after all of these years. You are amazing women!!!! Women of Strength!!! You have all been through alot in life & come forth more polished than ever. You all inspire me!!!!

What about YOUR friends....have you celebrated them today?

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I am so proud of you. Your blog spot is beautiful! I am blessed to have you as a friend...a more than a friend friend that is! Keep writing.It will not only bless others but you too as you move into this awesome time in your life. I have found that when writing if just one person is blessed it was well worth the time,effort and hey the Holy Spirit knows who needs what and when. The Lord has not ceased to amaze me in how what a few words can do for a person when they are going through.So I am proud of you for stepping out-WRITE ON GIRLFRIEND! WRITE ON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are special to me and I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for sending an angel named LaShonda into my life! We will continue to grow in the Lord and I will always have your back! Words can not express how I feel...so I'll try to sum it up....I LOVE YOU!!

    Thumper

    ReplyDelete

Reflections Please!