Thought for the day:

Thought for the day: Live an intentional life! You either live by design or default! You may as well design a life you desire!



Wednesday, July 25, 2007

JUST JUMP

My aunt has a trampoline in her backyard. Jumping on it has become the activity of choice for my cousins and the neighborhood kids. Last night I was thinking about how much fun the kids have being fearless. They jump hard knowing that the more contact that they have with the trampoline, the higher they will be sent. I hear them being filled with such joy as they jump without reservation or fear..higher and higher. They even throw special tricks in (LOL). They don't fear falling and being tossed around. They seem to laugh harder when they do. I think it's because they know the trampoline WILL break the fall. When they do misstep and tumble, they don't stay down and give up. They keep bouncing in that place..in the safety of the trampoline until they are able to get, first to their knees, then to their feet and back into the air. As I thought about it, I decided, that I want to live my life like that....reaching for the sky. Putting no limits on how high God can take me in my spiritual walk and in my life. Allowing Christ to fill me with joy and freedom in knowing that he is my springboard and my safety net...my trampoline.

1 comment:

  1. I liked that! Boy does it feel good to kow He's there when I fall!

    ReplyDelete

Reflections Please!